The Parish Council has set out a strategic plan for the next three years: place-making, community, innovation, and well-being. Taking into account the housing development that the Local Plan sought to locate here and the inevitable strain it will place on the infrastructure. We will continue pushing hard for sufficient section 106 money drawn from such developments to improve the existing infrastructure without ruining the character and ruralness of the village. This will be a challenge.
1. Achieving the higher status of a Council with “general competence” to enable us to do more for the village.
2. Review status of the Local Plan and updating the Neighbourhood Plan and engage in consultations accordingly.
3. Improving our engagement with residents and to keep you informed in a very timely way.
4. Address the increasing concerns that Climate Change is presenting.
5. Continuing to improve the appearance of the village in keeping with its character.
6. Supporting and enhancing the Youth Council.