Every year West Horsley Parish Council gives grant aid to a number of local groups, charities and organisations. Any group, charity or organisation can apply, but the following criteria must be met:
- The group, organisation or charity must either be based in West Horsley or be of significant value to the West Horsley community.
- The grant must be for a capital cost (not revenue).
- Grants will not be awarded to individuals.
- Grants are normally capped at £1000 but more may be possible in exceptional circumstances.
Preference will be given to initiatives/projects that:
- promote wellbeing within the community;
- encourage community participation in sports and the arts;
- contribute towards the protection of the environment; or
- are geared towards community engagement for all ages.
West Horsley Parish Council will distribute grants twice a year, with application deadlines as follows:
Applicants submitting before 30th June will be notified by the end of July. Applicants submitting before 31st December will be notified by the end of January.
Click here to see a list recent grant recipients.
Please complete the application form and return it to us via [email protected] along with a copy of your last agreed accounts or financial statement. Alternatively, post your application to us at: West Horsley Parish Council, 99 The Street, West Horsley, KT24 6DD, marked 'Grant Application Form'.